World Flipper is a pinball-themed RPG published by Kakao games in 2019. It has a vast collection of characters that players can toss at their opponents during a fight. Gamers adore the retro art feel and pixelated graphics World Flipper features. But unfortunately, you cannot ordinarily play World Flipper on Mac as it is only available on Android.
Mac players would need to apply a special technique to play World Flipper smoothly. But that’s not a problem at all. In this article, we’ve outlined a comprehensive step-by-step guide to help you play World Flipper on Mac without a hitch.
What Do You Need to Play World Flipper on Mac?
To play World Flipper successfully on your Mac device, you will need to download and install an Android emulator. There are several emulators on the market but in this article, we will be using the NoxPlayer emulator and the Bluestack emulator.
NoxPlayer can run the 32 and 64-bit of all Android versions and adapts properly to macOS environments. It has exciting features like macro, script, video recording, live mode, and much more to enhance your gaming experience.
BlueStacks on the other hand is user-friendly so it is easy to set up even if you are just a newbie in using emulators. It also comes with practical functions like screen recording, debugging, keymapping, game controls, multi-instance sync, and so on.
How to Use BlueStacks Emulator to Play World Flippa on Mac
BlueStacks is the oldest emulator for Mac and it’s free to download and use though it has a paid subscription starting from $24/month. You can download and install BlueStack on your Mac as long as it meets the minimum specifications.
Follow the instructions below accordingly to play World Flipper on Mac using BlueStacks,
- Download and launch Bluestack on your Mac from its official website.
- Open the Instance manager by pressing Cmd+Shift+8.
- Click on New Instance on the bottom right, and select Fresh Instance
- Under Fresh Instance select Nougat 64-bit.
- Assign 4GB RAM and 4 CPU cores to the New Instance.
- Click the Start button beside the Instance Manager to launch the new 64-bit instance.
- Sign in with Google on the emulator to access Google Playstore.
- Search for World Flippa on the Google play store, or simply click on this link.
- Download and install the game.
10. Once the game is installed, you’ll find the game under the App menu on BlueStacks.
11. Click on it and play World Flippa like a pro!
How to use Nox Player to Play World Flippa on Mac
1. Download and install Nox Player from its official website.
2. Open the app > click on Google Play Store > search for World flipper or click this link.
3. Select World Flipper. Download and install it.
4. Open the game and enjoy World Flipper!
Other Good Emulators for Mac to Play World Flipper
When playing World Flipper on your Mac, endeavor to use a gaming mouse or gamepad for better accuracy and control. So there you have it! Easy way to ditch the smaller screens and play World Flipper Mac like a boss. You can also see our tutorial on how to play Xbox games on Mac.