Music evokes different kinds of emotions in people depending on the genre. This is why people purchase headphones and earphones to listen to music throughout their day or during a task at hand.
Apple Beats produce varieties of quality wired and wireless over-ear and on-ear headphones for the ultimate music listening time. If you recently bought wireless Beats headphones and need guidance on how to connect them to your Mac, this article is for you.
After going through this write-up, you will know how to connect beats to Mac. Plus there’s a bonus troubleshooting section for connection issues with Beats, make sure you read to the end.
How to Connect Wireless Beats Headphones to Mac
It is simple to connect wired Beats Headphones to a Mac. All you have to do is plug it into your device’s audio jack and you are good to go. But how do you connect wireless Beats headphones? You are about to find out.
Before we begin, ensure that your headphones are fully charged or there’s some power left in them to last you through the time you are supposed to use them.
- Find the power button. The position may differ depending on the model. Confirm from the product’s user manual if you are not sure.
- Press down the power button until the led light starts to blink.
- Click the Apple Menu on your Mac > Choose System preferences.
- Select Bluetooth and click on it to turn it on.
- Identify the name of your Beats headphones from the list of devices > Click on it.
- Click pair
Your Mac will then pair with the headphones and you can play your favorite playlist all for yourself with zero interruptions. When you pair your device to the headset or earbuds for the first time, you don’t need to do it all over again. Your device will automatically identify the headphones the next time you want to use them.
No matter the version of Mac you are using, the steps are pretty much the same. However, just like any electronic device, you are bound to run into issues while using your Beats headphones. The next section will cover problems you will likely face and their fixes.
What if I Cannot Connect My Beats to Mac?
Anything could go wrong that would make you struggle to pair your Beats to Mac. That’s why we included this section to help you sort things out. Before you go ahead, make sure you are not facing this difficulty because your headphone’s battery is low or you paired it to the wrong device.
If this is not the case, then try the solutions below.
- Don’t take your Bluetooth or paired device away from each other beyond 30 feet.
- Check your sound settings. Click on the Apple icon on your Mac > Go to System preferences > Click on Sounds > Choose your Beats device in the Output and Input panes.
After you have done this, go to the sound settings on your Mac and select your Beats product as the Playback and recording device.
- Increase the volume on both your Beats and the device it is paired to.
- Pair the Bluetooth all over again. To do this, click on the Apple icon > select System preferences > Click on Bluetooth and choose your wireless Beats headphones or earbuds > Click the X symbol and choose “Forget the device.” Then pair again.
Now that you know how to connect Beats to Mac, which music will you play first? Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn and Sia is one of our favorite tracks. Let’s know in the comments section if you were successful with this process.
It is not a big deal to connect Beats to Mac. You just have to follow all the steps accordingly and you are on your way to listening to your best playlists or podcast filter through standard speakers into your eardrums. Try not to take your headphones too far away from your device though.